Aboard the Hawk
The Hawk is a Crystaliner RS 29 equipped with twin Cummins diesel engines and is fully equipped for a full range of offshore fishing adventures. This boat is ideal for groups of up to six fishermen and has a range of several hundred miles. For those of you who may not be familiar with the Crystaliner name, this boat was designed in Southern California and became the “go-to” choice for many of our local lifeguard rescue organizations due to the boat’s time-tested durability.
- Full tower, spacious cockpit, large bow casting platform, sleeping for four, full head, hot food.
- Large bait capacity, Furuno electronics, Rupp aluminum outriggers, downriggers, extensive rod storage.
- 400 mile range, 26 knot top speed, 18 knot cruise speed
- Meticulously maintained, fully upgraded
- You won’t find a better boat in her class!
- 1-6 guests.
- Overnight Outer Banks/Islands – $2,200
- Full Day Local Banks/Islands/Inshore – $1,600
- Half Day Local – $1,000
- Specialty Trips (Big Tuna, Billfish, Jigging and Popping) – Call for Details